Easy Glam Eyelash Adhesive Strips
- Worldwide Shipping
- Free U.S. Shipping Over $45
- Package Protection Available in Cart
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns & Exchanges
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Say goodbye to the fuss and hello to effortless glamour with Mink Envy's Easy Glam Eyelash Adhesive Strips! No more messy, time-consuming lash glue needed. Our waterproof and windproof strips offer a quick and mess-free alternative to traditional lash glue. With no waiting for glue to dry, no getting glue in your eyes, and no glue residue on your eyelids, you'll have perfectly applied lashes in seconds. Our adhesive strips are designed to fit comfortably and securely, giving your lashes a natural look that will turn heads. Get ready to feel confident in your lashes with our effortless, Easy Glam Eyelash Adhesive Strips. Try them today and experience the difference!
No adhesive required
Formaldehyde-free, safe for sensitive eyes
Can be used on any eyelash strips
Includes 40 pieces in each box
Lasts up to 12 hours
DISCLAIMER: Make up on the lash line is not recommended. We recommend thoroughly cleaning your eyelids to remove any residue since the strips work best on fresh, clean skin without makeup. Also, if you have oily skin, the adhesive strips may not work best, please consider our other adhesive choices.
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
Waterproof and windproof ✅️
No mess ✅️
No waiting for glue to dry ✅️
No getting glue in your eyes ✅️
No glue residue on your eyelids ✅️
Start by making sure your eyelids are clean and free from any makeup or oils.
Carefully remove one of your Eyelashes from its packaging and place it on top of the adhesive strip, making sure it is centered.
- Use your fingers or tweezers to press the lash firmly onto the strip.
- Carefully remove the lashes and the strip and position it on your eyelid as close to your natural lash line as possible.
- Press the strip down gently, making sure it adheres firmly to your skin.
- Repeat on the other eye.
- To remove, gently peel the strip away from your eyelid, starting at the outer corner and work
ing your way inward.
- Note: If you experience any discomfort or irritation, remove the strip immediately and discontinue use.